Tuesday, July 29, 2008

I've been GONE but I'll be back SOON......

Well, as ya'll have noticed and complained..... I am on summer/Grandson sabbatical.

My Ernie's son, he's 9, is here for 6-weeks. June 14 - Aug 2.

I have not had ONE MINUTE to sit down and post to my BLOG. Swimming, fishing, fairs, parades (local & Seattle's BIG evening Torchlight Parade last Saturday), lots of kids over (sometimes 3 or more for days on end.)

I just LOVE kids, so this is/has been like HEAVEN to me.

Well, of course I love kids, that's why I founded THE MOMS' HOUSE and YUP! (Youth Unlimited Partnership) back in '96. To assist disadvantaged youth, young mothers and everyone else along the way to FINISH SCHOOL, negotiate bureaucracy, and prepare for a PRODUCTIVE adulthood!



WELL............ I should be back to my BLOGGING by next week. My little guy leaves Saturday morning (have to have him at Sea Tac at 3:30 am Sat.)

See ya'll soon.....