Monday, June 16, 2008

US OPEN ~ Holy Moly, You See That Shot At The 18th???

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Now, there's going to be an 18-hole playoff round on Monday with Tiger (ranked #1) and Rocco Mediate (ranked #158) . This guy Rocco must be thinking,

'What a THRILL! What if I WIN? I COULD WIN.?.? I COULD?.? Maybe Tiger's knee will give out, he must be REAL tired. But then it's Tiger. I saw that shot, he sure didn't look tired or in pain to me or ANYONE ... Tiger's going to pull out EVERYTHING to win. I've got to calm myself and not let all these THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE bother me and do my best.'

Sometimes Tiger really does outdo himself, and makes you WANT TO ROOT for him. Sometimes I'm like, "Let the other guys have a chance, but when he COMES CHARGING BACK like that and shows off his BIG TIME SKILLS coming from behind THEN I have to give him his props and root for him. BUT when he leads from start to finish, I'm like, "Pooy, I could care less."

So, for GOOD ratings, tell Tiger to lag behind then do his come from behind thing. Us fans, we love it!! And, not just Tiger, any player. Most folks LOVE THE UNDERDOG, I know I do.

That's it for me. Gotta post about my Celts!! Who let LAL win last night so they could win the Championship at home.....

(OK, I know they didn't LET them win)