Thursday, June 12, 2008

Guess I Wished Hard ENOUGH!!!

WHEW!!!!!

I LOVE IT.............. We are up 3-1, who'd a thunk??? Not me, that's for sure. I HAD to give the Lakers their PROPS. I was sure they were going to give the Celts a run for it. ALTHOUGH.... that last game the Celts played against Cleveland, and they did SO well in Boston.

It's going to be AWFULLY HARD for LA to win now. IN FACT, no other team has won the finals after being down 3 games to 1.

BUT, you can't look at like that, at least not the Celts. They have to go into the game on Sunday like they're down 1-3.

If the Celts let up even ONE IOTA Mr. MVP, Mr. 40 PPG, you get the gist, will get to work AND ... KILL 'EM!!!

You know it, I know it, and EVERYBODY WHO KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT BASKETBALL KNOWS IT!

With all that said here's some artwork to wet your appitite for eye candy...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting