Saturday, September 13, 2008

Besides Keeping up on Hurricane IKE I'm weighin' in on the KANYE issue and PAPS Legislation

I just wanted to AGAIN post about Kanye's MTV VMA Performance.

I have it recorded on my DVR, THANK GOODNESS! I played it OVER-and-OVER on Monday, and at least once per day through-out the week. BUSY, you know.

NEW GREAT NEWS, !!!!! WE CANNOT BE HAPPIER!!!
my son, his dad, who was killed in 2004, by a drunk driver. More on this issue later.) Grandson, Ernie Ivery the 4th, age 3 yrs 11 months, who is SO....... cute & SWEET and just LOVES me & my youngest son, UNCLE NELS, and looks JUST LIKE

But, along with Kanye, who's week was busy getting back with his ex (fiance), Alexis, then on Wed, getting arrested for felony vandalism at LAX for SMASHING *and he did do that, I saw it on the TMZ tape* a paps camera, that's after he WRESTLED IT AWAY from him at the American Airlines customer counter waiting line. Yes, and on SEPTEMBER 11, to make matters worse!

EVEN ME, one of his BIGGEST FANS and SUPPORTERS say, that was not one of his best moments.

Now, in defense of Kanye, I believe that guy probably SAID something to set him off, and was WAY to CLOSE in the first place. There needs to be LEGISLATION to set across-the-board standards on HOW CLOSE the paps can get to OUR STARS & HEROS. I mean, they should be able to have a life; board a plane, buy groceries, etc., without having a camera shoved in their face. Say, within 25 feet. That's just a guess on my part. They have telephoto lenses, for gosh sake, they DO NOT NEED TO BE all up in their faces, talking to them, upsetting their days.

I say, the Red Carpet is when they put themselves out there TO BE LOOKED AT, and if they get a DUI, well WE CAN HAVE AT THEM!!! But, to follow them down the "pregnancy test isle", and all up CLOSE AND PERSONAL at the airport, ETC., THAT'S GOING TOO FAR, in my mind, and in MY OPINION.

What do you think? Should the USA adopt legislation to stop the paparazzi from getting all "UP CLOSE & PERSONAL" with our HERO & STARS outside of the RED CARPET.
Paris or FRANCE has some pretty strict paps laws, and I'm going to look into what they/the laws are.