Thursday, September 11, 2008

My Posts on Kanye's MESSAGE BOARDS TODAY after his ARREST at LAX (smashed PAP's camera) OH WELL THEM & their "In Your Face" and SPACE MO...

DeeWA2007

**Fan Club Member**
Group: Street Teamer
Joined: 09/12/2007
Posts: 6
I've heard there's NEW LEGISLATION in the works. I am hoping with Kanye's EARLY MORNING ordeal, and his stature in the INDUSTRY, and CLOUT, MAYBE - JUST MAYBE we can now get something done to put a stop to IN YOUR FACE PAPs.

To not be able to catch a flight, go to the store, etc., without having a boundry or as I put it, "You are in my PERSONAL SPACE," guidelines for them/the paps, there will soon be a DEATH!

Brit Brit running over feet, to smashed camera, JT, Ye, Tommy, NOW, maybe the US will follow suit with France and their PAP laws.

Help me help Kanye and our other HEROS - sports, music, et al be able to live their lives outside the RED CARPET!

FREE KANYE.... (Actually, I'm sure he's already FREE - My thing now is that they DROP THE CHARGES!)

Won/One
D

report post

Posted: Sep 11 2008, 12:38 PM

bully

Group: Message Boarder
Joined: 07/08/2008
Posts: 139
i agree m'am : Free Kanye, drop the charges.


report post