Monday, September 8, 2008

LOVE LOCKDOWN

OMGosh! Kanye was INCREDIBLE last night at the 25th Annual MTV Video Music Awards (VMA's).

I got in late, my next entry gets into my GREAT NEWS! My Grandson, Ernest Lee Ivery IV, Ernie's son, born 3 months after the crash, and I MET last Wednesday at my youngest son's work for dinner and on Saturday he came over around noon. He ended up spending the night. We went to Church on Sunday, and everyone was like, "He looks just like one of your boys," "Yes, he's Ernie's son," or, "Well, you can tell you're related."

We hadn't seen him since he was 8 months old. LONG messy story that I am glad is OVER!!! YEAH! He is SO........... cute and SWEET. BUT, right now is KANYE's post.

Kanye was the last performance of the night. I wasn't into the host, some nut who told "ME" I should vote for Obama. Some NUT from the British Isles. I may, but it surely won't be because he tells me to. SO.. I turned off the taped one and went straight to the MTV channel and got there just in time to see Kanye live.

He was FABULOUS! INSPIRATIONAL! OUTSTANDING! You name it, he was it. The production couldn't of been thought out and put together any better, from the clean cut grey suit, 4" flashing-beating heart over his heart with the lights all out so it would stand out perfectly, then the smoky effect from the side, the HUGE sky in the background changing colors throughout, him standing all alone up with the BIG SKY background, front lighting with 20 ft shadow effect of Ye, the African type drummers across the stage, ON-AND-ON! AND, the SONG - STRAIGHT FROM THE HEART ... I'll bet that one too. It was so good, I'll bet that song is going straight to #1. Another HIT for Kanye. BIG TIME!!!!

That whole storyboard was probably put together for the camera crew BY KANYE. I'd be willing to bet. It was just breath-taking. I cannot say enough.

I am putting the MTV link: I hope it continues to work for you.. Here's how to get to the MTV page where it's at.


If the link doesn't work *Pink's video keeps pasting in, instead of LOVE LOCKDOWN's performance. On Purpose MTV???? ~GO to the page on your own: http://www.mtv.com/overdrive/?id=1518072&vid=272698
http://www.mtv.com/player/embed/" width="423" height="318" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" FlashVars="CONFIG_URL=http://www.mtv.com/player/embed/configuration.jhtml%3Fid%3D1518072%26vid%3D266933&allowFullScreen=true" allowFullScreen="true" base="." allowScriptAccess="always" >


Pictures of the performance are on Kanye's Kanye UniverseCITY BLOG at:
http://www.kanyeuniversecity.com/blog/?em3106=205666_-1__0_~0_-1_9_2008_0_0&em3281=&em3161=