Monday, March 17, 2008

Bracketology Sunday

I wrote a whole post yesterday but it got deleted. BUMMER!

Anyway, here are the top SEEDS:

1's ~ UCLA, UNC, KU, MEM,

2's ~ TENN, GU, TEX, DUKE

Our WSU is a 4 and Gonzaga is a 7

OK, I've ALWAYS been a Duke fan, my whole adult life. I just love Coach K. Who could forget them all; Grant Hill, Cherokee Parks, Bobby Hurley, Christian Laitner (remember that 1992 shot OMG!), THEN....Webber's 'TIME OUT!!!! Oh, I don't any have left...... OOPS!' DUKE WINS!!!!! DUKE WINS!!!!! I watched that game at the barracks with one of my best friend's and all his Army buddies. I was the lone girl, and white to boot, rooting for DUKE. WHEW! All in good fun, I'm glad it was Army guys though. I felt bad for the FAB FIVE FRESHMEN but like I said, I'm a DUKE fan. GOTTA stick by your team, hell or high water! So, GOOD LUCK COACH K!

The TENN women won last year, so that would be cool for them.

I've more recently become a MEM Tiger's fan. (I'm a fan of the Memphis First 48 Homicide squad.) Plus, look how great they've done this year!

I'm NOT such a UCLA fan, even though I think they may well do quite well in the tournament..... You know, I've had to root against them so many times when the play UW.

You know kids and girls, we have strange ways of coming up with our favorite teams.... As a kid my favorite color was GREEN, thus my favorite teams were the Green Bay Packers and Notre Dame. I was a HUGE Beatles fan and Bart STARR spelled his name just like Ringo. AND, I was a Notre Dame fan, as, you know the luck of the Irish and that's green (even though their uniforms are navy/blue & gold, I never understood that????) So..... there you go. What can I say....

Notre Dame is in there too, Regis and I can root for 'em... :)

There's quite often a Cinderella, and that's always real cool. SO, we'll see how it goes.