Monday, March 17, 2008

Houston's winning Streak is up to 22

The Rockets beat the Lakers the second time in three days yesterday 104-92. Even though Kobe held Tracy to 11 points on 4-for-16 shooting and Houston to 12 points in the 3rd quarter, the Rockets are now 1st in the Western Conference. I'd have to go look, but I think the record is around 30 games in a row, which isn't inconceivable. They may actually be able to pull it off with their upcoming schedule.

I think I may have to add Tracy McGrady to my growing list of so-called "boyfriends."

THE OTHERS:

Terrence Howard ~ GORGEOUS GREEN EYES ~ My #1 right now!!!
Brett Favre ~ QB EXTRODIAIRE and SO........ CUTE!!!
Bruce Springsteen ~ YA YA YA!!! ROSALITA! My oldest son said back in the 80's, "He's got a big nose." I said, "You should have such a nose."
Peyton Manning ~ I LOVE his commercials. Gotta love a guy who can laugh at himself!
Scottie Pippin (I know Jordan was 'the greatest' but I had a "thing" for Scottie)
Grant Hill (SO CUTE!!! AND from DUKE)~ NUMBER 33
Randall Cunningham (He autographed one of his cards for me back in the 90's)
AND, last but far from least my boy...
Larry Bird ~ NUMBER 33