Sunday, March 16, 2008

Tracy McGrady's my NEW Boyfriend

Houston's going for 22 in a row. They're playing LA Lakers again (played 'em Friday) and it's 44-57 and it's just about halftime. And, they're doing without Yao Ming. He's out hurt.

It's Sunday, Bracketology is going on in the NCAA. MARCH MADDNESS!! My Gators lost in the SEC so they're probably out of the 64. BOO HOO. But, they won the Basketball NCAA CHAMPIONSHIP 2 yrs in a row, first time that'd been done since like, 1929 or somthing. This year they lost Noah (cutie), Horford, Green, etc., to the NBA. I mean, dang near the whole team were seniors.

I've ALWAYS been a DUKE fan (back in '93 I took pictures of a friend who ended up being killed by a gang member in Tacoma [his dad spoke at my son's funeral,] and he gave me a Duke hat for taking pictures of him dunking at a Tacoma park's basketball court.)

I really like Duke's Coach K, even though they got beat yesterday by Clemson 78-74 (I watched that game, killed me at the end.) Then I'd go for Memphis, and Tennessee. The Women Vols won last year, so that would be cool for them to win.

OK, there's UCLA in the Pac 10, but I'm not really a fan, but I could maybe root for USC. I always root against both of them cause of the Huskys, and then there's WSU, THEM I COULD ROOT FOR. AND, of course there's GONZAGA. That would REALLY be COOL!!!

I'm just going to have to see what pans out with the 64, and who gets the nods.