Saturday, May 17, 2008

I have been SO.... busy today BUT I am SO... EXCITED for KANYE

I really think this is a BIG deal for him. Jay-Z has always had the, you know, clout. But, here Kanye finally gets his dues.

GOOD FOR HIM. I went to the Glow in the Dark concert. I hadn't been up on all he was putting into it, and IF I HAD, I of MADE SURE I HAD TICKETS. As it was, I only got mine a week before the concert.

Getting my tickets was a nightmare really. I had joined his Fan Club for the $25 way back in March, I think, so I could get my code to get preferential treatment in the ticketing but, because I'd joined last year when I got my Graduation CD, but didn't pay the fee I had a membership name. But when I paid, I couldn't log in and couldn't get my CODE to get my tickets the day they came out. IF I COULDN'T GET GOOD SEATS I WASN'T GOING TO GO. I'm short, 5'2" so I cannot be on the floor even back 10 rows is too far when people stand up I CAN'T SEE!!!

I like to be about one section back from the stage and about 15-20 rows up. (I had a friend who worked at the Tacoma Dome and got me ALL my tickets for YEARS, Bon Jovi, Billy Joel, Bruce Springsteen, about 4 times, The Who, George Micheal (3rd row that time), we even had 4th row for Michael Jackson but he cancelled that must have been about 1988 or something. Seems like it was for my Ernie's 10th or 11th birthday present. I think I'll look it up on the internet and see when it was he cancelled out on Seattle. We got our money back, but boy was Ernie looking forward to seeing Michael back then....

GOSH, I got off track.
Then I got an e-mail I week before the concert that there were more tickets on sale. I got 'em, and called Carnella and told her I had something for her to do the following Wednesday. I TOLD HER TO DRESS UP, HIP LIKE. GET HER NAILS AND HAIR DONE. I TOLD HER. BUT DID SHE DO IT??? NO!!!!!!!!!!! She was SO..................... excited!! I'm going to put the pictures on here again. Her doing the, "I'm going to Kanye," dance, and Joan reading the e-mail from Ticketmaster. AND the Glow in the Dark was unbelieveable and I didn't even get the full effect. AN UNBELIEVABLE ONE MAN SHOW!
Kanye, CONGRATULATIONS.......................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!