Saturday, May 10, 2008

NBA PLAYOFFS ~ YEAH!!!

OK, Boston is UP 2 games to 0 (ZERO). They have gone to Cleveland. KG against the BIG youngster Lebron. Yeeeaaaa BOYYYYYEEE. This is gonna be a GOOD game and LeBron just slammed one and it's 12 - 4 Cleveland. It's been an offensive STRUGGLE for LeBron so far, to put it mildly, so we'll see how things go now that they're home.

When KG first came into the league at like 12, he played in Vancouver for the Timberwolves, not far from here, so he was naturally a rival, and I don't know he just rubbed me the wrong way. BUT, the Celtics have ALWAYS been one of MY favorite teams (GREEN) and AGAIN, I don't really know why, but for some reason I am really starting to like ol' KG. He has matured and I am starting to have RESPECT for him.

Boston's assistant coach Doc Rivers just got a T. Boston needs to call a TimeOut, Cleveland is up 22-8. I think they just did, YUP. My goodness, I need to be coaching this game.

Well, I'm outta here. I'm not routing for anyone here. Just want a GOOD GAME.