Thursday, May 29, 2008

My Spurs got the Shaft the other night, but the Celts are DOING IT!!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



ALTHOUGH, the Pistons did their darnedest (is that a word??) with a, not so much run, but what do you say, picking away at their lead until there was NO LEAD at the end of the game. It was Garnett's two free throws with 3.2 to go that REALLY clinched it.... What was that? The Celts were WAY up and totally dominated the third quarter.

The BEST game I've ever been to was a Sunday Sonics v Suns (Sir Charles was playing then) and they (the Suns were up by 17 at the start of the fourth quarter). The Sonics whittled and whittled and whittled and WE SCREAMED AND SCREAMED AND SCREAMED until I, at least, had no voice (for two days following) and we WON THE GAME.

I think that was the year that Denver took us out in the first round, I could NOT watch the playoffs that year (literally made me ill) and I still have visions of Dikembe Mutombo lying on the floor holding the ball in jubilation. Pretty much the greatest upset in NBA playoff history.

Like I say, "IT AIN'T OVER TILL THE FAT LADY SINGS!!!"

REGGIE REGGIE REGGIE

That's all I gotta say!