Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Steroids, HGH, Roger Clemens and the Senate Hearings

First... ol' SF Giants' uber-star Barry Bonds tries to make us think he NEVER used HGH or the plain ol' steroids.... YEAH RIGHT!

Now, pitching great Roger Clemens is taking it to the bitter end. "I didn't do it!” he proclaims to the Senate Committe investigating the "Mitchell Report" prepared by Sen. George Mitchell, on MLB's use/misuse of STEROIDS/HGH.

Give me a break ROGER!

As far as I am concerned Andy Pettitte, NYY pitcher, is the only one with any, 1) scruples, and 2) BALLS. Admit your mistakes, and move on.

Any respect I 'had' for Clemens is long-gone down my commode.

AND, just so you know. I actually read a good part of the 600+ page report, the day it came out. I paid particular attention to what it said about each individual player named in the report (toward the end). I wanted to know the names of who had been outted, so to speak, and how honest they were with the Committee during it's investigations, etc.

Anyone else actually read any of The Mitchell Report?

Sports & the Law on SI:
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2008/writers/michael_mccann/02/12/mccann.hearings/index.html