Saturday, February 9, 2008

I LOVE TMZ!

First, I have to say, I just LOVE TMZ!!!! Now I know Harvey is sort of a sleaze, but I just love that show. That guy who does the "commentary" on the videos just CRACKS ME UP! My life is CNN, more CNN, my dogs, CNN.com, CSI (all of them), and The First 48 (I even like to watch the repeats,) so getting a little comedy in there helps. (I know since THE CRASH I am a bit on the serious side.)

Watching The First 48, or CSI, Anthony LaPaglia (BIG CRUSH) a second or third time is not at all boring. I have a number brain, is that the right or left, I can't remember, so I have great NUMBER memory recall (I know all of my friends and business associates phone numbers, even remember my best friend from kindergarten's phone number, now that's pretty good you have to admit.) But a movie or TV show, (or where I put my keys for instance) I can forget pretty quickly and when I watch a show a second or third time I get it better, catch things I didn't the first time. Not to mention that my thirst for knowledge, especially in the forensic and criminal fields is insatiable.



Anyway.... I'm always off on a tangent. Getting some laughs in my life is a real mission. So, if Harvey Levin is the one to provide some needed levity here, then so be it. I have been a so-called star watcher my whole life. As a little kid I used to save the covers from the Life magazines, (had Marilyn Monroe & Elizabeth Taylor’s [I remember thinking at the time that Elizabeth’s eyes in the cover shot were SO purple.] I also bought the first People magazine EVER! Now, with all that said, let me make this perfectly clear; I NEVER, EVER read (or even pick up for a glance at the grocery store) the Enquirer or Star (you know, the rags). With my so-called nose in the air right now, I will say, they are beneath me! There, I said it! I do have SOME class you know.... (even if I do LOVE TMZ) As I said, I just love that commentator guy. He just cracks me the heck up!!!



I mean, the set up, Harvey running a little staff meeting with his 'latté, and the staff, some of them are cute, and funny to boot! The whole production is just great. Hats off to Harvey. I just love your show!

Now, with all the ABOVE said, do I think TMZ staff should be one of those folks driving amongst those twenty or so cars turning all together in the intersection with Britney Spears? Absolutely not! But, reporting that it occurred, that’s fair play and news worthy.

That’s it on TMZ…. Gotta go to the Caucuses!!

Go Hillary. I heard the other day that she might not win Washington. I must say I did not think the Clinton Campaign was very organized, at least not in advance of this week, so if they don’t it’s their own fault. I’ve been donating small amounts (4 of them) over the past month, so they knew there were folks out here supporting her. They should have been on the ball and contacted those internet $$ supporters (whose phone & addresses THEY HAVE) and asked us to do SOMETHING before WEDNESDAY THIS WEEK!!!! My dad was Governor Dan Evans campaign chairman his first two terms and our WHOLE house was FULL of Campaign stuff and even my 80+ yr old grandma & I went out doorbelling. I was in about the 5th grade or so. I remember my dad driving Dan around in my grandpa’s old 1954 light-turquoise Ford.