Wednesday, February 20, 2008

OK, TOO much serious thinking lately

The Academy Awards are Sunday, YEAH! Like I said before, I love award shows. "I'm a girl, oops, no 'I'm a fan watcher....'"

I love the Oscars, Golden Globes, Grammy's and the Emmy's. The Tony's are out of my realm of reality. I have never been to a Broadway play. Well, I did go see The Man From LaMancia in San Francisco with Jose Ferrer when I was 16 with my aunt. AND, I forgot my mother and I went to see Phantom of the Opera in Portland. That WAS awsome and I mean AWSOME! But, living on the West Coast, going to NY and seeing a on-or-off Broadway play was not in my world of possibilities.

So, George Clooney for Michael Clayton, Viggo Mortensen for Eastern Promises, Danial Day Lewis for There Will Be Blood, Tommy Lee Jones for In The Valley of Elah BEST ACTOR

The only one the these I've seen is Eastern Promises. OMG that bath-house fight scene??? Viggo was completely naked in this HUGE, to the death, fight scene.