Thursday, February 14, 2008

I now REALLY think you're GUILTY Mr. Clemens

My post from yesterday was written BEFORE I watched the Senate Hearing.

First, Mr. Burton, R IN. Do you feel like a dumb a** now that Mr. Clemens' own nanny has backed up Brian McNamee's claim that ol' Roger's WHOLE FAMILY was at the the Canseco's. Not to mention the inpropriety of contacting a witness, BEFORE his attorneys gave her contact information to the Senate, as had been requested last Friday. He not only contacted her, but invited her to his home for a "meeting"??? Then testifies, "I was just trying to help you guys out by finding her for you."

OMG, get a life ROGER! Talk about witness tampering... And the lowest of lows - putting his wife out there to take the heat. He's a scum-bag and I don't believe a word he's said.

Like I said before, Andy Pettitte, Chuck Knoblauch, etc., they're the ones to be commended.

Using HGH, or steroids 5 times isn't the end of the world to us. That was the way things were back then; rampant steroid use in ML Baseball. We could have forgiven Roger for 5 shots. I cannot forgive him for lying to THE WORLD on National TV at the Senate Hearing. That was under oath!!!

I totally agree with everything Bob Costas said this morning on the Mike and Mike in the Morning show. Bob said something to the effect of: 'Prior to the hearings, the metor was somewhere in the middle, WANTING to believe him. Now the metor is all the way in the red. NOW, WE DO NOT BELIEVE HIM AT ALL!'

Shame on you Roger Clemens... Didn't Pete Rose teach us/YOU anything? Coming forward in 10 years to try to get yourself into the Hall of Fame, I sure hope not!