Tuesday, April 29, 2008

2 of MY and 1 post from who I have figured out to be KRISTINA, Thanks Mama!

DeeWA2007 April 21, 2008
WOW, It's Monday, April 21, and I JUST now am reading your post of MY post Kanye. Yes, my son was a Christian, had a BIG four inch cross tatooed on his left shoulder, and a Superman w/an E tat on the right. Yes, he thought he was Super E. Maybe someday we can get together and you can listen to some of his free styles and the few songs he left on my computer. He'd never made it into the studio, and had stopped battling to write.(He'd come home and tell me "This old guy drug me around the parking lot by my neck saying, "you have to sign with me tomorrow," but he'd read The Source for YEARS and knew he had to keep ownership of his masters.He had gotten all the tuition money for Full Sail music college in Florida, and only needed the dormitory costs ($1,000). He said, "I'm doing it the right way Mom, I'm not selling drugs. If I graduate from that great college, I'll be able to get a job at any recording studio in the country, then the ppl who matter will hear my stuff." Thanks

DeeWA2007 April 21, 2008
Anyone who's interested in reading my son's obituary, here is the link. AND, thanks to EVERYONE who's posted and given us good wishes and inspiration. Yes, I'm 54, BUT I'm still ALIVE and vital, as was Kanye's Mom. Just because we're not 21 anymore doesn't mean we don't like good music. If you check out my BLOG at DEEWA2008.BLOGSPOT.COM and go to my -What's in Your CD Player- post of Feb 11, you will see that my favs are Kanye, Amy Winehouse (Kanye turned me on to her), Tupac (that's been in my player for 10 yrs now) Eminem, Alicia Keys, and my fav for 20 yrs Bruce Springsteen.Thanks again EVERYONE...Ernie's obituary: GO to the post area and leave a post....Ernie's Obituary

krobitsch April 24, 2008
i was a close friend of deewa's son he was a very talented young man and he loved his music he was so close to going to a school down in Florida for recording he was a great guy and we all miss him alot and he really thought kanye was going somewhere with his music and to think it could have been him someday but i guess jesus wanted him to walk with him instead and my eyes will forever water everytime i hear the song jesus walks rip E