Tuesday, April 15, 2008

OK Who should be the MVP

Kobe seems to have it locked up. Even his kids were at the game on Sunday with "very" cute signs they (and Mommy [gorgeous, I might add]) had hand made with hand prints, sparkles, that said, "DADDY for MVP" Oh, my gosh........... They're about 5 & 3 I guess. The older one was holding the sign over her little head. Then they show a clip of Kobe blowing a kiss at the girls, Oh my gosh ........... (again). Don't forget I AM a girl sports fan. It WAS very cute. They were all dressed in pink I think, and Mommy was looking over all gorgeous and proud. Nice family. I hope he keeps his you know what in his you know where.

BUT, with all that eye candy aside, I don't have the knowledge this year to vote. Except what I've heard on TV, which has been pretty good, about several players, I haven't kept up like I sometimes do.

I haven't watched many games, was more into the college games. Not to mention I am not a into EVERY sport for goodness sake. I will not be refered to as a "junkie"!! So there...

I mean, I do some sort of a life :) I've had a lot going on since Nov. ... like the NFL & NCAA football seasons, MLB Spring Training AND a bunch of nonsense going on in my personal life.

Plus, my garden (that's a few posts in-and-of-itself), my pets (a 2 1/2 yr male Jack Russell Terrier [JRT] the same-mom/same-dad 6-month old sister JRT & a 7-month old Miniature Dachshund.) AND, my mama JRT, who passed away in January, long SAD story, has four puppies on October 21,~ 2007. My Izzabealla, who's pictured out on the RIGHT with me at about one week, and at 2 months on New Years sitting "On the Pot" out back.

Back to MVP ~ How bout this order for ya...

1. Kobe Bryant, Los Angeles
2. Kevin Garnett, Boston Celtics
3. Chris Paul, New Orleans Hornets
4. LeBron James, Cleveland Cavaliers
5. Dwight Howard, Orlando Magic
6. Tim Duncan, San Antonio Spurs