Tuesday, April 8, 2008

WHAT A GAME!

Congrats to the Jayhawks. Missed free throws, that's all I gotta say. Pressure, pressure, pressure. It was either four or five missed free throws in the waning seconds of last night's game that left the door open for Kansas' Mario Chalmers to make that GREAT 3-pointer with 2.1 seconds on the clock to tie the game and send it into OT.

Memphis had been up the whole second half. All they had to do was hold on, and if they'd of made those FREE THROWS.

BUT, Coach Bill Self.... What a way to coach. I really got to give it to him. He started fouling at 2 plus minutes. I thought, 'it's pretty early for that,' but he must have known what he was doing, because they overcame a 9 point deficit. AND WON!!!

SO, there you have it. My Tigers went down in defeat. I had a hard time watching OT. Turned the channel and watched Law & Order....