Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Somebody got a pin on the Pheonix Bench?

Must be cause I'm sure the air is coming out of their balloon AGAINNNNN......

I've been sitting here writing this-and-that looking over to half-a**.way check out the score (the Suns were WAY UP for most of the game) but again tonight and all the sudden I look up and the Spurs have been on a 13-0 run and now it's 61-63 SPURS.

Do you think Shaq is pooping out? Well, my rule is, 'the game ain't over till the FAT LADY SINGS.' or you could say it, 'Don't COUNT YOUR CHICKENS 'Till YOUR EGGS HATCH'.

Since Reggie Miller and his heroics, my belief is ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN. Give a team 10 seconds and a couple of time-outs, and less than 12 to make up. Hey with the right coaching and players ~ PIECE OF CAKE, right? Remember Reg tipping behind that 3-point line???? MAN......

Holy COW it's 71-63 SPURS.... I'm outta here. I'm routing for SA. The announcer just said, "As you can see San Antonio Spurs are CRUSHING the Suns in the 3rd quarter plus 15....."

We'll see....