Sunday, April 20, 2008

I was a CLINTON VOTING DELEGATE at our Democratic County Convention Yesterday ~ Pretty Cool!!

I attended the County Democratic Convention yesterday. AND, I had to drive through a SNOWSTORM to get there. Yes, it was APRIL 19, and it was REALLY a snowstorm. There was about 2 inches of snow on the ground by the time I got there. I video taped it. Unbelievable!!!

But, it was a pretty cool experience. We approved the County's Platform, and I volunteered to go on to the State's Convention, but I probably won't as I left at noon, and the voting was at 1:00.

I was SO...... tired when I got home I slept all afternoon until around 7:00 p.m. Barely watched the games. I get chronic fatigue and it sure kicked in yesterday, plus I wake up so....... early. Plus, my son got home around 3:00 a.m., and since I had to get out of here by 7:00 a.m., I never went back to sleep. I was just exhaused by noon.