Tuesday, April 22, 2008

I'm sitting here listening all of these Sen Obama Supporters

Since Sen Obama is so great at, AND I REALLY DO THINK HE IS MYSELF (ON THE FOR REAL SIDE HERE) talking about race relations, I have said that wouldn't it be great for him to be named some kind of zahr for race relations, like our "drug zahr".

I mean, think about it. Our new Martin Luther King. I'm not kidding. He'd end up being more beloved in the LONG RUN that Hillary, that is if she were to end up winning this election. If he's president, then he becomes more "white", so to speak. Rules, regulations, etc., as President and his focus becomes issues that are NOT related to race per say but how we all pay for gas, food, WAR, etc., and he looses his ability to make lower and mid level changes in the RACE RELATIONS area. THAT'S WHERE A PERSON LIKE HIM WOULD REALLY BE BENEFICIAL. With him being a "good talker" and all.

Just thinkin'. You know - Turn lemons into lemonade!!!

BUT, I'm still leery of his true heart ever since I listened to a some of the Rev's sermons. I have been to MANY churches in the black community since I got married in '75. I have been to one or two with preachers like that and I did not go back. The church I am a member of now, I joined in 1986. and Ernie's funeral was there. At about 11 or so, he was a wise-man and my youngest son was a sheep in the Christmas play right up on that stage...... :(