Sunday, April 6, 2008

Can you Imagine Me doing the little Dance with my arms in front of me??

Memphis Tigers v Kansas Jayhawks in the NCAA Basketball Finals on Monday

Memphis was one of my picks/favorites so I'm happy. AND, Kansas although not especially a fav, I was smiling about them WHOPPEN up on North Carolina. I'll bet even UNC couldn't believe that first half. I think it was something like 40-12 at one point. UNC made a BIG second half effort, they came within 4, but with those huge deficits to overcome, they often times just plain RUN OUT OF GAS, and it was - too little too late. I'm sure that Kansas' first half took a lot outta UNC's BIG FAT EGOS...

I've never been a UNC fan, them always butting heads with DUKE, my all time favorite. I'm a Coach K fan, big time.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to tomorrow night's game. I'm rooting for the Memphis Tigers. But, these are college kids, so I just enjoy seeing everyone do well. You don't like anyone to have a really bad night. Let it be a GREAT game and let the Tigers win by 2.

Those Tigers are some running fools, I'll tell you that. Those boys must have a ton of energy. They run, run, run, run. And, their record was like 33-1 in the regular season.

That was a good game on Saturday. Poor UCLA. They went home for the third year in a row from the final four without a title. OH WELL.... They're always messing with my Husky's so I'm not feeling too bad for them.

As for Pac 10. I'm rooting for the Stanford Women's B-Ball team in the Final Four semi-final game today at 4:00 against UCONN.

Then Defending 2007 Champs the Tennessee Volunteers meet SEC rival LSU in the final game today. The winners meet on Tuesday for the Women's Championchip. The Men's game is TOMORROW NIGHT (Monday, April 7, 2008) at 6:00 p.m. PDT. go tigersssss..... :)