Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Hillary is TROUNCING Obama

This IS what I believed would happen. I just truly believed that once the American public saw Rev Wright they would take a second look at Sen Obama.

I am still asking, "Why did you stay there once you heard this man say these things?"

BUT, one of my personal rules is (I guess it's actually 3 rules) Never talk about abortion, politics and/or religion at work. There are SO many deep feelings on those subjects. So, even though I am saying that I am a Hillary supporter, I am not going to go on-and-on about the subject. I did research over a year ago on Sen. Obama and quite a bit more on Sen Clinton. It was then that I made a VERY firm decision that I would not support him. At that time I knew nothing of Rev Wright. Now I KNOW I made the correct decision. Especially having been married to a black man, Oct 22, 1975, and my son was born Nov 11, 1978. If I EVER had him anywhere where anyone spoke of any race the way Rev Wright spoke of whites I'd of BEAT FEET....
with that said, I'm done for today.
Won/ONE